Live engraving adds a unique touch to events by providing personal interaction with your attendees.
Guests leave with both a gift and a memorable experience; they will love seeing their keepsakes personalized in front of them.
Freehand engraving is very versatile and allows for engraving on a wider variety of items with more placement options than laser engraving equipment can do.
PAST COLLABORATORS & CLIENTS
Common Event Types
Live engraving can enhance:
Customer appreciation events, recognition events, wrap parties, award shows, employee appreciation gifts
Wine & food festivals, VIP events, weddings, bridal showers, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, influencer events
Retail In-Store Events
Fragrance/perfume engraving, gift with purchase, spirits & alcohol engraving, wine engraving, skincare bottle engraving
Product launches and premiers, booth giveaways, interactive personalization
Popular Items to Engrave
- Glass: wine bottles, liquor bottles, wine glasses, champagne flutes, perfume & cologne bottles, candle holders, cosmetic containers, skincare bottles
- Ceramic/Porcelain: coffee mugs, Christmas ornaments, platters, candle jars
- Metal: stainless steel water bottles, Yeti tumblers, lipstick, make-up brushes, compact mirrors, dog & cat tags, knives, cake serving sets, watches, copper mugs
- Stone: marble, agate slices, granite tiles, coasters, smooth rocks & stones
- Acrylic: some acrylic/plastic items can be engraved, but I have to judge based on the material
- Leather: I can engrave leather and some leather-like surfaces using a heat debossing tool/hot foil tool; great for wallets, journals, padfolios, watch straps, and bags
- Wood: I can engrave wood using a wood-burning tool; great for cutting boards, charcuterie boards, wooden spatulas/spoons, and boxes
For many engraved items, I also offer color fill options of silver, gold, rose gold, and black.
Live Event Not an Option?
I offer in-studio personalization and engraving services for keepsakes of all kinds: corporate gifting, housewarming gifts, bridal party gifts, wedding favors, birthday presents, and more.
Not interested in engraving but still want personalization services? Check out my on-site calligraphy options. I can write calligraphy on almost any surface, paper and non-paper.
Let’s Work Together
Book me for your next event.
I’m available for on-site live engraving in Western NY: Rochester, Syracuse, Buffalo, and the Finger Lakes region. For work outside of this region, I am often able to travel depending on timing and availability, travel fees apply.
Half-day rate minimum of $700 for live engraving, which can increase depending on the location, event, materials, and timing (holiday rates may apply). The same rates apply for live woodburning, leather debossing, and heat foiling.
Consider a live engraving artist for your next event, and get in touch for a quote!